PUBLISH YOUR FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME STATEMENT
Why pay more?
Dear Business Owner,
If you recently filed a Fictitious Business Name (FBN) statement, you are required to publish this notice in an adjudicated newspaper in Orange County for four (4) weeks. You must begin publishing your FBN within 30 days of filing. The Mission Viejo News Group does more for you when you choose our newspapers to publish your Fictitious Business Name.
• Yes! Fax (949-589-6429), e-mail (email@example.com) or mail us a copy of your Fictitious Business Name statement. You may include the completed credit card information form (see below) or telephone our legal department Mon. thru Fri. from 9am to 4pm and give them your credit information over the phone (949) 589-9990. We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.
• Yes! If you’d like to pay by check, just mail us a copy of your Fictitious Business Name statement along with a check made out to the Mission Viejo News.
• Yes! You can open your bank account the same day your FBN is published. No need to wait five weeks for the Affidavit of Publication from the County. We will email you an Proof Of Publication on the day it is published for the first time. Just take that Proof Of Publication to the bank.
• Yes! Notices received by Tuesday will publish on Friday.
• Yes! We will file the Proof of Publication with the County Recorder after your FBN had published for 4 weeks. Other papers can charge you an extra $20 for this service. The Mission Viejo News charges only $2.00!
FBN PUBLICATION ORDER FORM Download Link(click)
Legally adjudicated by the Superior Court of Orange County and authorized to publish ALL County legal advertising for Fictitious Business Names.
The Mission Viejo News Group Publishes
23472 Vista del Verde, Suite 6 Coto de Caza, CA 92679 (949)589-9990 fax: (949)589-6429
If You have Not Filed Your Fictitious Business Name
FBN FILING INSTRUCTIONS
To file a Fictitious Business Name Statement (FBN) first go to to
If you would like us to file the statement for you please sign the statement and mail back to us at the address below. The county requires "original signatures" not from an email or fax. Include your total payment: $19 courier fee, the filing fee of $23 plus an additional $7.00 for each additional business name and each additional partner after two, a minimum total of $62.00.
Our couriers go to the county clerk's office on Tuesday therefore we must receive your paperwork and payment no later than Monday. Again do not forget to include your total payment, a minimum of $62.
FBN FILING INSTRUCTIONS Download Link(click)
Be sure to check the availability of your
business name first at